In-Game Name: Aaron Minnesota
Age [Min Age 15]: 15
How much time can you dedicate to this position?: 5-8 hours, more during weekends.
Do you have a functional microphone?: Yes.
Do you use Teamspeak?: Yes.
Are you familiar with ULX? Yes.
Do you fully understand our rules?: Yes.
Have you been banned from GGS.sx before?: Yes.
If so, what for?:
Have you either previously applied for staff or been staff on GGS.SX?: Yes. I've applied plenty of times.
If so, what happened?:
What is your Trello account? (https://trello.com): ozzietheotter
Are you currently staff on any other Garry's Mod server?: No.
If so, what game mode and server?:
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member?: No.
If so, what server(s) and what happened?:
Why should we choose you as a staff member rather than someone else? (Min. 150 words):
I believe my knowledge of ULX and the server rules gives me a lot of advantages over others. I'm a very nice person to speak to, I listen well, do what I'm told and I'm very generous. I believe I'm more qualified than others because I have a lot of experience/knowledge with ULX commands, server rules and TOS. I would always deal with situations in a non-bias approach, never taking sides whether they're friend or not. I think the staff team at the moment is great, but I also think there's not enough staff, especially when there's like 60-70 people on. During weekends I can dedicate a lot of time to this role because I stay up very late, which would be great because there's still a lot of rule breakers during late nights. I can bring a very mature person to the staff team, I will admit I have a great sense of humour, but when I need to be mature and serious I can do that very easily. I tried to keep this as short as possible and very brief, so thank you for reading!
Any recommendations from other staff members?:
Hannah Rarri [Moderator]
Nuro Ware [Administrator]
You get a report that someone RDM'd another user, how would you handle the situation? What steps would take to rectify the situation?:
1. Take the ticket.
2. Goto the player.
3. Revive them.
4. Check logs.
5. Bring person that RDM'd.
6. Bring them both to a place where other people roleplaying are not disturbed.
7. Ask for evidence.
8. View over evidence (If any was provided)
9. If it shows clear evidence of RDM, I'd warn the player that RDM'd, if they've done it multiple times, I'd ban them.
10. If there's no evidence, I'd ask if they'd like to go separate ways.
11. Ensure that everyone's roleplay is back to normal and is being enjoyed.
You see 2 players constantly metagaming, you've warned them twice already and they are still doing it, what would you do in this situation?:
1. Bring both of the players to a place where others won't be disturbed by the situation.
2. Ask them why they're metagaming.
3. Tell them about the rule, how metagaming isn't allowed.
4. Tell them not do it again, because it ruins people's fun.
5. Warn/ban the players.
You see someone flinging props around and prop flying, how would you handle this?:
1. Freeze the player.
2. Remove the props that were used to prop abuse/prop push.
3. Repair any damage done to players or vehicles.
4. Tell them that prop abusing/prop pushing isn't fun, it ruins other people's fun.
5. Warn/ban them.