Changelog 29/09/2019

25 days ago
#25328
Heavy Bob's Profile Picture
Heavy Bob
Owner
2375 Posts
Member Since
February 2016
RP Name
Heavy Bob
Police Rank
Commissioner
Total Playtime
72 days, 4 hours, 18 minutes and 51 seconds
* Police now have access to 6 tire repair kits instead of 2
* Item Boxes now have a 69% chance of not being destroyed, 29% of being destroyed and a 2% chance of....
Edited
25 days ago
#123690
TooManyDucks
Administrator
698 Posts
Member Since
December 2017
RP Name
Hunter Yoru
Police Rank
Deputy Commissioner
Total Playtime
53 days, 22 hours, 48 minutes and 47 seconds
nice
25 days ago
#123695
Crispin
Philanthropist
2446 Posts
Member Since
September 2017
RP Name
Crispin Citizen
Police Rank
Not Whitelisted
Total Playtime
14 days, 4 hours, 58 minutes and 45 seconds
So uhhhh what about my car
24 days ago
#123697
Dragan
Super Administrator
951 Posts
Member Since
February 2018
RP Name
Dragan White
Police Rank
Superintendent
Total Playtime
65 days, 2 hours, 31 minutes and 1 seconds
that 2% better not be blowing up