Hey guys. Some of the higher up staff have noticed some players have been holding up players and trying to exploit the rules to make it so you can kill them. To be honest a lot of people feel like this is just going to ruin roleplay. So please remember we have rules preventing the exploitation of rules.
- Exploiting the rules is still a form of exploiting. This includes rule loopholes.
- Once you are finished with kidnapping/holding/mugging someone up you must verbally say something to indicate to them you are done with them are they are free to go. Once the situation has ended (eg. they have been told they can leave leave) you can not re-initiate on them as this breaches the grace period time.
- Any number of murders in relative rapid succession are not permitted under any circumstances.
- This is because it can cause a hindrance to other player’s roleplay, and is treated slightly more severely than RDM.
- A player(s) may not use the initiation rule on a sole gang member to go hunting down other gang members/police.
* This is explained as using the initiation on one person of a gang/police to go hunting down other members to ruin their experience
* If a player initiates on a group in an area of the map they may not use that as an excuse to murder other members of the said group in another part of the map
- You cannot use minigames as a means to use this as an excuse to kill someone
This includes random questions, trivias and other questions/games
* You cannot play trivia and simon says as an excuse to kill someone
* Collecting intel is not trivia
* Making people sing itself is allowed. However killing them over incorrect lyrics and tune or even song would be considered a minigame. Keep requests general.
- Players cannot mug more than once in any 30 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice within 60 minutes.
- Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, as mugging someone in the middle of the street or without a weapon is not realistic.
- If a player does not have the requested amount for mugging, the player may not be killed. A lower amount may be requested, however, the player may not be killed if the second amount is unobtainable.
* You may roleplay hitting the player in the head with a melee weapon to hinder their memory of the mugging.
- City Employees cannot be mugged, nor can they mug.
(There are more ruiles so refer to the rule document)
These are all rules constantly ignored or exploited. We will be cracking down on them.