In-Game Name: Daya Segeshriun
Age [Min Age 15]: 15
How much time can you dedicate to this position?: A lot I'm extremely active
Do you have a functional microphone?: Yes
Do you use Discord?: Yes
Are you familiar with ULX?: No sadly
Do you fully understand our rules?: Yes most of them
Have you been banned from GGS.sx before?: Yes
If so, what for?: Active warns
Do you have any active warns?: No
If so, how many?: 0
Have you either previously applied for staff or been staff on GGS.SX?: Nope first time :)
If so, what happened?:
What is your Trello account? (https://trello.com): dayaggs
Are you currently staff on any other Garry's Mod server?: Nope
If so, what game mode and server?:
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member?: Nope heh
If so, what server(s) and what happened?:
Why should we choose you as a staff member rather than someone else? (Min. 150 words):
I feel as I am fit to be a staff member because I would not hold bias-ness towards any player on the server. I want to become a staff member to improve my knowledge and help with my skills. I personally think this would be a good opportunity on building a tolerance against toxicity and improving my communication skills to players. I also have the ability to understand both sides and see both point of views. I'd make a good staff member because I've first hand witnessed some of the communities toxicity and issues. It would over all make me a better person if I dealt with it as a staff member it would force me to be more understanding and sympathetic towards situations. Also with the low staff issue I think this is the perfect time to apply for staff I would really love to help the community out and the staff members on ggs.
Any recommendations from other staff members?:
thank you guys :)
You get a report that someone RDM'd another user, how would you handle the situation? What steps would take to rectify the situation?:
1. Claim the report/ticket, then go to the person who called the ticket. (!goto *insert name*)
2. Asked the player what happened and if they can provide evidence to the situation, also check logs to see who killed them (!logs).
3. Take the player to a private sit area (ticket caller) and the player who RDM'd them. (!bring *insert rp name*).
4. Let the player know they are being accused of RDM.
5. If the evidence provides the rule break check the players warnings and warn them for RDM. (!warn STEAM_0:0:00 000000) ban them if necessary (!xban)
You see 2 players constantly metagaming, you've warned them twice already and they are still doing it, what would you do in this situation?:
1. Bring the two players to me (!bring) also in a private sit area.
2. Go over the rule/explain to them.
3. Then warn the two players (!warn STEAM_0:0:00 000000)
4. Return them to RP.
You see someone flinging props around and prop flying, how would you handle this?:
1. Freeze the player and the props they used.
2. Go around and fix the damage they caused. (With Admin stick)
3. Warn the player for prop push/prop flying (!warn STEAM_0:0:00 000000)
4. Return them to RP.